Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bessa Bricks Veggie Garden

Dior Extase Masacara

often that I'm a mascara as enthusiastic as this.
earlier this month floated a coupon for a sample for collection in a Douglas store in the house, there was one - of course, extends only as long as stocks - some free samples of ecstasy mascara by Dior 4ml-trial size for Douglas-card holders back down - which can be not so easy to escape that!
And it is, the "Dior Extase";)



" mascara creates spectacular filling up with formula and exclusive couture brush very first BĂĽrstenzug. the experience of divine compressed and perfectly formed lashes. The innovation: a texture of metamorphosis powder and black pearl pigments, designed to give the lashes immediately oversize volume. For the first time Dior has also integrated an active eyelash conditioners in the formula that makes lashes fuller, brighter and better visible. The couture-brush combines two different materials: black and gold nylon elastomer. This comb and coat the lashes in one step. "
- douglas.de was tested

a good piece of me, of course, and I must say, Christian Dior Cosmetics ecstatic product is keeping, what it promises! See for yourself:


The photo is taken from the side, on my right eye over in the mirror. After

had mascara once my (naturally quite fine) about a lot more voluminous lashes - umbedingt not longer but nunmal denser.
the mascara I've applied twice and - tadaa - the perfect eye make-up! :)
you I think especially the color, yes, this may sound crazy - as most mascaras are black - but this beauty is characterized by such a deep black black, as I hardly know him from other mascaras - conjures an acute eyelashes! :)

answered me in ecstasy, in addition to the surprisingly positive results, but also something else: the price. For 11.5 ml
you pay to purchase the product, all at € 31.00 Douglas, in some Internetversänden the product is also less expensive to acquire.
I find the price a bit steep.

Nevertheless, this mascara gets me a "thumbs up" is preserved for their advertising promises.

Conclusion:
tips section that I will treat me good times, but by the fairly high price certainly is not my new everyday product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment