Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Icc Chart What Are The Colours Hairdressing

Pantene Pro-V [nature fusion] Conditioner - again, a sample

Hiya:)

Today I, once again postialisch, a new product got into the house - a (I unknown) Conditioner by Pantene Pro-V!

Currently you can participate on the homepage of the Pantene Pantene Pro-V-test weeks winner "and gets a thank you for two free products in trial sizes sent home.
The whole thing is quite simple and is explained in detail on the home page - directly to the winner-week trial action goes here:



http://www.pantene.de/testwochen/index.php?tab=home Sun .
is at my new product is to say on the Pantene Pro-V fusion nature conditioner that is appropriate according to packaging for dry, damaged hair.


My
Fläschschen in 75ml trial size is complying proud that I find a free sample quite handsome!

wonderful smells fresh - after apricot? I'm not sure, but I like the smell: D Tried
I have not yet, but you would still tell them to report directly

Shall try it today evening times and then another!

I'm looking forward


EDIT
22:57 clock - I've been tested 'it!
gewalltige my anticipation was unfortunately only partially satisfied.
my hair feel softer, it's clear in the product lit a prudent Silicone share:-X

First of all, the most critical point for me:
in the middle of the back of the head, at the point where it is usually sleep in, are my hair at the damage, thanks to step-cutting, in which a stage at the exact spot ends: /

Well, at this point, my hair still feel in such a straw-like, as PRIOR. No way - "repair"

Thanks to flush got my hair but a lot of shine to and have to be "catchy" -

all in all: all ok and functional, but not all can damage the hair "fix", as it provides the manufacturer.



Well then:
What you wish you a nice evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment