Sunday, December 19, 2010

What Is Muscle Percentage Woman

Markwins International - the color institute "Angelic Moments" Nail Polish

On 16 December sprang from the Douglas-Advent is a wonderful, creme-brown nail lacquer from the the color institute Series Markwins International - http://www.markwins.com/


Today in my Sunday Nagel -fresh-up: D I've applied the times and must tell you, I was thrilled!

The color is wonderful and subtle chocolaty, matching the colors of the season.
The consistency of the paint I would describe as close to idel, it is not too tight ('tough') and not too liquid, can be very easy even and evenly over the nail and dries in Seconds.
Cured he feels after about 2 minutes - the hammer.

For a more intense color result, the varnish can of course apply also wonderful twice, but I prefer very subtle, only a thin "layer" of paint - even the paint shows a highly opaque, with its pastel-Note, it fits as good as each piece of clothing and style.

If I still knew the cost the piece in the trade and where it is hower, I would like to say: The perfect Christmas gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment