Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Incoming Mail Server Zimbra

Tilda

The weeks have a few made
unfortunately could not show before because I made no pictures had.

my Tilda angel in Nachthemdli and Tilda Santa in pajamas
next to it and its Christmas mantle
my theme for my Christmas windows have been.

this, I have Maya for their first Birthday gift to Santa Claus as Poupee,
she has had much joy, and the angel hanging over her bed. My very dear
Schwiegemami has yet to knit clothes for her, which I
show soon.

***********

They were made a few weeks ago
but I could not show them to you earlier because I did not do pictures.

My Tilda angel in gown and P era Christmas Tilda in pajamas
and his cloak beside
have been my theme for my window of Advent !

Deplus, I volunteered as Santa Claus doll to Maya for her first birthday, she was quite happy
and angel hanging above his bed.
My very nice step-mom has knitted a few more clothes,
I'll show you all soon.











Liebi Grüssli
Sonia

0 comments:

Post a Comment